April 20, 2010

Old News

If you are reading my blog, then chances are you actually know who I am. I've been playing around with the idea of starting this thing for quite some time now. Quite frankly, I do not like bloggers. The ones who blog just to say that they do annoy me. Sometimes... somethings... could just be left... unwritten. I will not promise to post everyday. I will not post my every move. I will vow to write what I feel when I feel it. Some feelings will be hurt. Some of you will undoubtedly disagree with me at some point. This blog will be me... sometimes unfiltered... sometimes unapologetic...

With that being said, I must now put out a disclaimer. You can take what I write and think whatever your heart desires. Some names and details may be changed to protect the innocent. If you don't like my opinions, then my time spent will not have been in vain. I do not want you to read and agree with every word. That is not my point in writing.

I titled this little intro as Old News simply because blogging is probably something you expect me to do. I love to write... about any and everything... but then again... that's old news....

No comments:

Post a Comment